I have searched for a way to do this for quite some time and have not come across a conclusive guide, so I decided to create one here
1. Intermedia Steps
- Login to your Intermedia Admin Control Panel (http://cp.serverdata.net/asp/Administrator) then login to the account to be migrated.
- Create a new user.
- Enable Exchange & ActiveSync for the user.
- Grant Full Access Permissions to all mailboxes to be migrated.
2. Office365 Steps
- Login to your Office365 Admin.
- Open the Exchange Admin Center
- Click “migration”
- Click the more icon, then migration endpoints to create a new migration endpoint.
- Choose “Outlook Anywhere” as the endpoint type.
- Enter an email address of a user to be migrated. (this is for testing the connection and it is recommended not to use the user we created earlier)Email Address: Existing user (not the full access account)
Account with privileges: this is our full access user account (use ActiveSync Domain\Username)
Password of account with privileges: this is our full access user account password
- Once the credentials are verified the exchange server and RPC server address’ will be automatically populated.
- Name your new Migration Endpoint I use the following settings:
Maximum concurrent migrations: 20
Maximum concurrent incremental syncs: 10
- Back at the exchange admin center click the + and choose migrate to exchange online.
- Choose “Cutover migration”
- Select your recently created migration endpoint.
- You will be prompted to confirm your migration endpoint.
- Name the migration batch.
- You can start the batch now or start it later.
- Your migration batch status will be displayed in the exchange admin center.