In most Office 365 suites you get the Office productivity suite. You can choose between the online or desktop version – or get both. That means Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and all the other productivity suites, you know from earlier versions of the Office suite, are also available in your subscription.
- Create and share Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint or OneNote)
- Save, open, and share online documents (OneDrive)
- Send or receive E-mails (Outlook)
- Create an online calendar (Calendar)
- Keep track of your contacts (People)
Office for Tablets and Smartphone
You always get the latest version of your Office suite. You can also download Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Sharepoint, Skype for Business, Yammer, and OneNote as apps and use on your phone on the go.
If you want to use all aspects of Office 365, you should have a look at Office Online.