Everyone can gain access to the latest Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote files, and documents are always updated.
Share in a secure way with customers and partners
- Invite others to the file online
- You decide with whom you want to share files
- Allow access to notebooks, formulas and policies
- Add and answer comments and status updates so everyone has the same information
- Share ideas on blogs and Wikis
- As an integrated part of Office 365 or SharePoint Server 2013, OneDrive for Business allows you to work within the association of your business – which, for instance, gives you access to the address book
- OneDrive for Business is different from OneDrive, since its main function is to separate your personal data from that of your work place. OneDrive for Business is also different from your team site, which collects all your project-oriented documents
- Create a central place where you can access documents and business information at any time.
- Group your websites according to function, project or team.
- Save your personal documents in the cloud.
- Create, edit and review reports, offers, calendars. and budgets with others in real-time
- Assign tasks in your team and see them on a timeline to have an overview of the progress of the projects
- Administer the access to the team website
- Receive ongoing updates in your news feed about certain documents, websites, and contacts
- Establish contact to other people with social network and information
- Share knowledge with like-minded co-workers in the organization
- Use your own website for administering your documents online, you decide what you want to share