Eliminate Known Viruses and Catch New, Hard-to-Detect Malware Threats
Atomic IT”s managed antivirus keeps both known and emerging malware off workstations and servers. Managed antivirus not only stays up-to-date with the latest threats using traditional signature-based protection, but also protects against new viruses using sophisticated heuristic checks and behavioral scanning. With new threats created each day, businesses can remain safe by using these proactive methods to ensure rock-solid malware protection. And not only does it provide outstanding security, it also boasts a lower rate of false positives when compared to other enterprise antivirus products
Extensive signature-based scanning:
Use traditional signature-based threat detection to block all known threats.
- Heuristic checks: Protect against previously unknown threats using heuristic checks, which detect new, unrecognized viruses in a sandbox environment away from a business’s core systems.
- Active protection and behavioral scanning: Shut down even the most sophisticated threats via continuous real-time monitoring, which detects programs that perform actions commonly associated with malware exploits.
Gain Complete Control
- Default policies: Leverage default policies for servers, desktops, and laptops.
- Powerful customization: Create your own policies by modifying quarantine rules, exclusion settings, definition update schedules, and much more.
- Control timing: Pause or cancel scans when needed.
- Easy setup: Deploy managed antivirus in bulk across sites, servers, and workstations.