Perform Your Maintenance and Fix Issues without Leaving Your Desk
Remote access with Take Control and Remote Background Management helps us give customers a seamless, secure maintenance experience wherever they are. One click allows quick, easy, and secure remote access to any server or workstation from the Atomic IT dashboard as if we were sitting right in front of it. Since Take Control and Remote Background Management allow us to do more with less, we can scale more effectively.
Take Control Features
- Faster support: Connect immediately, even through firewalls, so we can rapidly fix the issue you are having.
- Lower costs: Reduce the amount of money spent on staff and travel expenses by solving more issues with fewer site visits.
- Secure connections: All remote viewing sessions occur over a secure connection and have low impact on bandwidth.
- Reporting: View reports on remote access sessions.
- Anytime access: The remote access software lets us solve IT issues anytime, even outside of working hours.
Remote Background Support Features
Streamline your teams’ activities and provide a hassle-free support experience with the Remote Background Management (RBM) tool. RBM enables us to work on client machines remotely to fix problems without interrupting employees. Better still, combine it with the remote command line, remote process controls, and remote service controls to make life even easier:
- File system: Easily move, copy, and delete files remotely.
- System configuration: Map network drives, edit the registry, and install software without interrupting employees.
- Performance issue maintenance: View running processes and their resource usage, kill non-responsive processes, and add a process check to monitor problematic processes.
- Service management: Start, stop, and restart services as needed. Also, we can modify the startup type of a specific service.
- Service dependencies: View service dependencies and add a Windows service check to monitor problematic services.