Keep Users Safe and Productive While They Use the Web
Web threats have increased over the past few years. From phishing sites to drive-by downloads, the dangers have never been greater nor more urgent. To stay safe, you need to make sure you have advanced malware protection in place along with bandwidth monitoring, content filtering, and more. The Atomic IT Proactive Maintenance Plan includes built-in web protection that keeps your workforce safe and productive. Atomic IT’s web protection goes beyond enterprise antivirus software and firewalls by letting you set your own content-filtering policies, website blacklists, time and content-based browsing policies.
Keep Your Business Safe
- Threat protection: Protect against malware, phishing, adware, botnets, and spam.
- Bandwidth monitoring: Monitor daily usage with automated bandwidth checks and alerts.
- Access controls: Keep users off sites that could cause a data breach and protect the business from the legal liability that comes with a data breach.
Improve Workforce Productivity
- Site blacklists: Set and automatically enforce browsing policies that keep users off non-work related sites like gaming or social media.
- Time-based browsing policies: Modify blacklist rules to allow employees to visit non-work sites outside of standard business hours.
- Reporting: View detailed analytics on internet usage so you can spot irregularities like unusual browsing behaviors and take appropriate action.
Get Complete Control
- Easy administration: Atomic IT’s web-based console makes it simple to gain control over your users” web browsing. And it’s easy to use—there are no dedicated servers or proxies to configure.
- Policies: Use Atomic IT’s default web protection policies or create your own custom rules for desktops, laptops, or servers.
- Custom user-facing messaging: Create your own message that will appear when a user reaches a website blocked by your web protection blacklist.
- Individual site blocking: Want to block specific sites that don’t fall within our core site categories? The web protection feature lets you add custom URLs to the blacklist.